+628 21452 24932 firstname.lastname@example.org
Yogyakarta is a famous city in central Java-Indonesia. Yogyakarta is totally different than the chaotic Jakarta. Most of the inhabitants of this city are students and it is also the biggest student city in Indonesia. From all over Indonesia students come to Yogyakarta for a university program. Compared to other cities in Indonesia,
Yogyakarta isn’t that big. With around 550.000 people it’s an average city in Indonesia.
Why Yogyakarta? If you are wondering why Yogyakarta might be a good place for your internship, please keep in mind that:
1. There are a lot of non-touristic hotspots which are more beautiful than the tourist attractions in Bali.
2. With so many students from all over Indonesia and other parts of the world, there are many parties and events each weekend.
3. The world famous Temples; Borobudur and Prambanan are just outside the city.
4. A weekend getaway to Bali is just 50 minutes by plane and it will cost around 60 euros.
5. Around 45 minutes South from Yogyakarta you will find the most beautiful beaches.
6. Unlike Bali, Yogyakarta has a train station, so it is easy to travel to other destinations.
Hospitality internship in one of the top hotels of Yogyakarta.
Marketing internship at an international travel agency..
Internship at an online lifestyle magazine for students.
Assist a foundation and helping Indonesian children.
Organize events for the biggest footbal club of Yogyakarta.
Write a marketing plan for a luxury hotel..